Grooming & Boarding
We understand that your pets are family and it is both an honor and privilege to help you care for your furry family members. Your trust in us is something we take very seriously and we want to assure you that your pets will receive excellent care from our well trained and caring staff. We maintain a staff of talented groomers who will turn your pet’s grooming experience into a spa day. Please let us know if you would like to have your pet examined by a veterinarian while they are here. Additional charges will apply.
Keeping your pets clean and groomed is important not only for their appearance but also for their health. In addition to grooming, we also offer a full line of high quality Hill’s Science Diet foods to meet your pet’s specific needs as well as a full line of our Nature’s Specialties grooming products which are made from the purest ingredients and are non- toxic and completely bio-degradable.
Our grooming sessions (or spa time as we like to call it) includes:
- A luxurious bath using the Hydro-Surge Therapeutic Bathing System and our all natural, non toxic and bio degradable grooming products
- A gentle drying process using the Hydro-Surge Therapeutic Drying System
- Application of our Coat and Skin moisturizer
- Application of a Sun Protection Rinse
- A full Pedicure (or Pawdicure as we call it)
*Expressed anal glands
Each time your pet is groomed, we evaluate his/her coat and choose the appropriate products to ensure a ideal result. We offer:
- Colloidal Oatmeal
- Hypo “Aloe” Genic
- Berry Gentle Shampoo
- Bluing Shampoo with Optical Brightness
- Smelly Pet
- Alternative to Pesticides and many more
We use Nature’s Specialties products which are non- toxic and completely bio-degradable and made using the purest ingredients that Nature has to offer. Feel free to ask our staff which product is best for your pet.
A proper diet is vital to your pet’s overall health and also contributes to the condition of their skin and fur. We carry a full line of veterinarian recommended Hill’s Science Diet foods. Your veterinarian can offer guidance and recommendations that best suit your pet.
Things you should know before boarding your pet:
• Your pet must have current vaccinations in their system for at least seven days prior to their stay with us. Vaccinations which must be current are Rabies, DHPP and Bordetella.
• For your convenience, we can provide a complete examination while your pet is boarding with us. Please let us know when you make your boarding reservation.
• Your animal friend must also be free of internal and external parasites such as fleas, ticks and worms. Exposure to any contagious diseases must be avoided during the period before boarding to ensure a safe environment for all our furry guests
• Please do not feed your pet for a few hours before you bring it in for boarding. This will minimize the chances of an upset stomach as this short term change in its life occurs.
• Let us know about any special requirements your pet has, or any other kind of information which will help us make their stay more pleasant.
We make every effort to ensure that all fees are fair and reasonable and you are encouraged to discuss charges before services are rendered. We accept cash, MasterCard, and Visa. Personal checks with a bank-imprinted name are also welcome, provided proper identification of the signer of the check is given.
Drop off for grooming as early as 7:00am, pickup as late as 8:30 pm