WE ARE OPEN!
Safety is our top priority.
to wear a mask
when visiting our hospital.
12116 E. Washington Blvd.
Whittier, CA 90606
Whittier Blvd Animal Hospital
The staff at Washington Boulevard Animal Hospital are here for you and your pets.
We have taken the necessary precautions to ensure that you and your pets are safe in the event you need to come to our hospital.
- We are open and seeing appointments and walk-ins
- For your safety and ours, there are new changes in check-in, communications and check outs.
- Please let us know if you are sick or someone in your family is sick so staff can take proper precautions with PPE (personal protective equipment)
You must wear a mask or face covering.
- CHECK IN with an appointment: Please check in at the canopy in front of the hospital.
History will be taken in parking lot with proper social distancing.
- CHECK IN with an emergency or critical animal: Nursing staff will immediately take pet back to be triaged; then, you will be communicated with by DVM. Our staff will be wearing masks.
- The hospital remains with full diagnostic and treatment capabilities
- If you or a member of your family is known COVID-19 positive – our initial assessments may be done by telemedicine, or by phone. If we can keep the pet at home we will. If it is determined the patient is critical we must be notified so full protective PPE’s can be worn by trained personnel.
- Critical vaccinations are still being administered.
- We will get through this together. One of our hospital’s core values is Resourceful – we find a way through creative problem solving. If there ever was an example where this was needed, this is it.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Everyday: 7:00 AM-11:00 PM
Veterinarians are available between 8:20 AM and 10pm everyday
Everyday 7am – 8pm for drop offs and pick ups
After Hours Emergency:
Between 10:30pm & 8:20am
• Emergency Pet Clinic of San Gabriel Valley
3254 Santa Anita Ave,
El Monte, CA 91733
• Orange County Emergency Pet Clinic
3920 N Harbor Blvd,
Fullerton, CA 92835