Licensed Veterinary Technician
Washington Blvd Animal Hospital is looking to add a full-time Licensed Veterinary Technician to our team.
Under the management of the Veterinarian and the Animal Care Supervisor, the technician will assist in providing quality care to all animals at Washington Blvd Animal Hospital. The technician will coordinate and perform various duties involving patient care and client education.
Daily responsibilities include but is not limited to:
· CPR- Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support
· Nasogastric tube placement/monitoring
· Care and monitoring of critical patient
· Emergency and critical patient triaging and monitoring
· Proficient knowledge of commonly used drugs, their mechanisms of action, proper administration, and common side effects.
This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule; however, rotating evening, Saturday, and Sunday shifts will be required. An ability to work in a collaborative environment and demonstrate flexibility in attitude and work habits is an excellent fit for this position.
We take employee wellbeing seriously and offer competitive compensation, medical benefits (including health, dental and vision), 401(k), training, a family friendly atmosphere and more.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!